Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's Already Started

I just received this text message from my Boston World Series correspondent, who shall be known from here on out as BWSC.

"Listen to see if Joe Morgan mentions us since we just met him."

This is going to be nothing short of a treat.

P.S. I have nothing upon which to base this, however I'd be willing to bet Morgan managed to mention he could probably hit .260 and be an above second baseman if he was still playing today.

P.P.S My BWSC is there with his new wife, Morgan. I wonder if introductions went something like this:

Morgan...Joe Morgan. Joe Morgan...Morgan.

P.P.P.S This blog is funny. Appropriately enough, it's about Joe Morgan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he sees Tim McCarver, make sure he stabs him.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately for you, I did not see McCarver. I did see Harold R (who i love) hugging some hot girls.

-BWSC